GECU seeks customer-service-oriented candidates with strong quality service, public relations, and communication skills. GECU is an equal opportunity employer, offering excellent benefits, training, and advancement opportunities. Our organization prides itself on maintaining quality service, developing our professional staff, and being an employee-friendly workplace.
GECU headquarters are located in Cincinnati in the Village of Evendale at: 10485 Reading Road, and we have various branch locations.
Those individuals seeking employment opportunities may send their resume via:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: (513) 243-0839, Attn: Human Resources Department
- Mail to: General Electric Credit Union, 10485 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241, Attn: Human Resources Department
- In person at: 10485 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241.
Employment benefits for full-time staff include:
- Health and dental insurance options
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 2 Weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service
- Paid time off
- Employer participative retirement plan
- 10 Paid holidays per year, and more!