GECU seeks customer-service-oriented candidates with strong quality service, public relations, and communication skills. GECU is an equal opportunity employer, offering excellent benefits, training, and advancement opportunities. Our organization prides itself on maintaining quality service, developing our professional staff, and being an employee-friendly workplace.
Employment benefits for full-time staff include:
- Health and dental insurance options
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 2 Weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service
- Paid time off
- Employer participative retirement plan
- 10 Paid holidays per year, and more!
GECU headquarters are located in Cincinnati in the Village of Evendale at: 10485 Reading Road, and we have various branch locations.
GECU is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Teller Positions
- Contact Center Positions
Other entry-level positions are available!
- Digital Marketing Representative
- Mortgage Loan Processors
Interested individuals may submit their resume via:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 513.243.0839, Attn: Human Resources Department
- Mail to: General Electric Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources, 10485 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241
- In person at: 10485 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241