Money Market Plus Account
Our Money Market Plus Account (MMA)1 is the perfect account to help you reach your savings goals. You’ll earn higher dividends than our regular savings account and, when the need arises, we offer you many convenient access options.
- Minimum of $10,000 to open; tiered dividends based on balance
- No monthly fee
- Free first box of MMA checks;2 no monthly-fee ATM card
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000
If needed, you'll have access to your funds with unlimited deposits and withdrawals in person or at an ATM. You can also make up to six (6) transactions per month via: MMA checks, Online and Mobile Banking, or by phone.3To open a Money Market Plus Account:
- Complete our Membership Application; simply mark the "Money Market Plus" box. Once completed, mail or drop-off your completed application along with your initial deposit
- Stop-in any office location, during regular business hours
Open An AccountOPEN NOW
Check Out Our Deposit RatesView Rates
1Money Market Account: A minimum of $10,000 is required to open this account. If the account falls below $10,000 any day of the month, the rate reverts to the current share rate for the entire month. Please refer to the "Know Your Share and Share Draft Accounts" disclosure for all account information.
2MMA Checks: One box of checks will be granted per primary member for first GECU Money Market Plus account; offer not valid on subsequent accounts of the same type. Additional boxes of checks are available for purchase.
3Account Access: Regulations limit the number of permitted account withdrawals and/or transfers a month to six third-party (by check, debit card, or similar third parties) and electronic transfers (by telephone or online). The number of withdrawals and transfers in person and via ATM is unlimited (based on available balance). Please refer to the "Funds Availability" disclosure for more information.