An easy way to take care of your cash needs.
- Secured Personal Loans allow you to choose from a variety of collateral – vehicle, stock, share certificate, or savings account – to secure your financing. By pledging collateral as security, you can enjoy a low rate personal loan.
- Unsecured Personal Loans (Signature Loans) can be used to borrow money for any reason. You’ll pay a fixed rate and won’t be required to provide collateral – your signature and good credit history is all that is needed.
- Our Hardship Emergency Loan Program (HELP) is intended to be used for emergency purposes (i.e. unexpected financial crisis caused by illness, vehicle repair, home repair, or interruptions in income) and for those who may not qualify for a traditional loan. This loan is available after 90 days of membership and can range from $100 - $1,000 with a maximum term of six months (not to exceed three in a rolling 12 month period). Any HELP Loan must be paid in full prior to opening a new HELP Loan.
- Add an Overdraft Line of Credit (ODLOC) to your Share/Savings or checking account. The available balance (or available limit) of the ODLOC will be added to the available balance on your account and considered at the time of your transactions. If there are not enough funds in your account to cover the transaction, and there is enough in the available balance of your ODLOC, it will allow the authorized transaction, or item trying to clear, to go through and not be declined or returned.
- There is no cost to apply for an ODLOC.
- There are no daily, monthly, or annual fees.
- There is only a small fee of $2.00 each time there is a transfer from your ODLOC. We only charge this fee per advance, not per item. Meaning, if there are multiple items trying to clear at one time, the total amount will be transferred in one lump sum and will only incur one $2.00 fee. This fee can be avoided by self-transferring the funds within Online Banking. For example, if you know you have outstanding checks and your account balance may not cover them if they clear, use the transfer feature to transfer the funds from your ODLOC. This will save you from paying the $2.00 transfer fee from your ODLOC.
- Another option, if available, is to transfer the funds from another deposit account.
As this is a loan, there is an annual percentage rate charged on any outstanding balance; you will pay simple daily interest (which is also lower than the industry average). And, since it is a loan, you will need to apply for an ODLOC.
To apply for a personal loan:
- Apply online
- Call a loan officer at: (513) 243-4328 or (800) 542-7093
- Meet with a loan officer (at our: Reading Road, Mason, Loveland, Fairfield, and Eastgate locations)