Choose the right account for your business today, and tomorrow.
Our Business Checking accounts are tailored to meet the needs of small, mid-sized, and large businesses alike.
No matter the account you choose, you'll have access to:
- Free GECU ATM access and access to a national networks of surcharge-free ATMs1
- No annual fee debit/ATM card
- Online Banking and our mobile app with:2
- Mobile Deposit – quickly and securely deposit checks on the go
- Purchase Rewards – earn cash back on debit card purchases
- Web BillPay – pay a month's worth of bills in seconds3
With no minimum balance requirement and no monthly maintenance fees, our Business Simplified Checking account is an easy-to-manage transactional account great for everyday business activities.More Details
With a minimum balance of $10,000, earn tiered dividends as your balance increases – the perfect account for your growing business.More Details
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact a Branch Manager at: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093.
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you.
1GECU ATM fee may apply at surcharge-free ATMs. For details, review our Fee Schedule. When using a foreign ATM within the Alliance One Network, occasionally machines will display a standard surcharge message on the screen during your transaction. Despite seeing this message, Alliance One Network members will not actually pay this surcharge when the transaction is processed through the network. This list is updated continually and is up to the institution who owns the ATM to notify the Alliance One Network of any changes. Please check your account to confirm this surcharge has not been charged to your account. If you have been charged this fee, please contact member services.
2We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.
3Our unlimited Web BillPay service must be used in conjunction with a GECU checking account.
Back to Top