Manage cashflow and earn dividends as you grow.
Our Business Premier Checking account offers growing businesses earning potential as their balances increase, while maintaining the same great day-to-day account management tools.
Business Premier Checking features:
- Earn interest on your balance (see tiers below)1
- 400 transactions a month included at no charge2
- $10,000 in cash deposits a month included at no charge3
- No monthly fees when a $10,000 daily balance is maintained, otherwise a $20 monthly fee will be incurred4
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000
Business Premier Tiered Rates1
|$10,000.00 - $24,999.99||.10%||.10%|
Accessibility is important.
- Access to Online Banking and our mobile app, including Mobile Deposit5
- Link your outside accounts for easy transfers to a GECU Business Premier Checking account
- Set up alerts to be notified of suspicious activity, low balances, payment due dates, and more
- Download account transactions and balances for Quicken® and Quickbooks®
- Access to GECU ATMs and thousands of surcharge-free ATMs6
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact a Branch Manager at: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093.
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you.
1There is no minimum deposit requirement for this account; however, any dividends earned are based on balance. The tiers are as follows: Tier 1 daily balance $10,000 to $24,999.99; Tier 2 daily balance $25,000 or more. If your account falls below $10,000 any day of the month, no dividends are accrued on that day of the month and you will incur a $20 monthly maintenance fee for that month. We use the daily balance method to calculate the dividend on your account. Dividends begin to accrue no later than the business day we receive the deposit to your account. Funding must be received within 30 days of account opening.
2A transaction is a check paid, deposit processed, deposited item, debit card withdrawal, or ACH credit/debit. There is a $0.25 additional fee for transactions over the monthly allowance.
3There is a $0.25 additional fee per $100 over the monthly cash deposit allowance of $10,000.
4The $20 monthly maintenance fee can be avoided by maintaining a $10,000 daily balance.
5We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.
6GECU ATM fee may apply at surcharge-free ATMs. For details, review our Fee Schedule. When using a foreign ATM within the Alliance One Network, occasionally machines will display a standard surcharge message on the screen during your transaction. Despite seeing this message, Alliance One Network members will not actually pay this surcharge when the transaction is processed through the network. This list is updated continually and is up to the institution who owns the ATM to notify the Alliance One Network of any changes. Please check your account to confirm this surcharge has not been charged to your account. If you have been charged this fee, please contact member services.
Back to Top