Manage the day-to-day of your business.
Our Business Simplified Checking account makes managing your day-to-day transactions quick and easy. It's the perfect account for businesses with low volume activity or for those looking for a simple account that's still competitive in the market.
Business Simplified Checking features:
- No monthly maintenance fees
- 200 transactions a month included at no charge1
- $5,000 in cash deposits a month included at no charge2
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000
Accessibility is important.
- Access to Online Banking and our mobile app, including Mobile Deposit3
- Link your outside accounts for easy transfers to a GECU Business Simplified Checking account
- Set up alerts to be notified of suspicious activity, low balances, payment due dates, and more
- Download account transactions and balances for Quicken® and Quickbooks®
- Access to GECU ATMs and thousands of surcharge-free ATMs4
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact a Branch Manager at: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093.
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you.
1A transaction is a check paid, deposit processed, deposited item, debit card withdrawal, or ACH credits/debits. There is a $0.25 additional fee for transactions over the monthly allowance.
2There is a $0.25 additional fee per $100 above the monthly cash deposit limit of $5,000.
3We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.
4GECU ATM fee may apply at surcharge-free ATMs. For details, review our Fee Schedule. When using a foreign ATM within the Alliance One Network, occasionally machines will display a standard surcharge message on the screen during your transaction. Despite seeing this message, Alliance One Network members will not actually pay this surcharge when the transaction is processed through the network. This list is updated continually and is up to the institution who owns the ATM to notify the Alliance One Network of any changes. Please check your account to confirm this surcharge has not been charged to your account. If you have been charged this fee, please contact member services.
Back to Top