Apple Pay™ (Available for GECU credit and debit cards)
GECU and Apple Pay: Change the way you pay.
Simple and secure. Simply load your GECU credit and/or debit cards into your Wallet® app (formerly Passbook), then make payments in-store, in-app, and now on the web.
To use your GECU credit or debit card and Apple Pay, you’ll need an Apple iPhone® 6 or newer, Apple Watch®, or newer models of iPad® with iOS 8.1 or later.
Get started by adding your GECU credit or debit cards to your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac. Visit: apple.com/support for step-by-step instructions for each device.
After you've added your card(s), you can start using Apple Pay. To pay in stores, you need your iPhone or Apple Watch. Within apps, you need your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. To pay on websites in Safari, you need either your MacBook Pro with Touch ID or your Mac and your iPhone or Apple Watch. Learn more>>
Apple Pay Security
To ensure the security of Apple Pay, you must have a passcode or Touch ID set on your device; for an Apple Watch, Wrist Detect must also be enabled. Additionally:
- Your full card number and identity are never shown to the merchant. When you load your cards, instead of using your actual card number, Apple Pay creates a unique device account number which is assigned to each card and encrypted when you pay.
- If you are asked to provide the last 4 digits of your card when shopping, use the last 4 digits of your device account number (not the last 4 digits on your physical card). You can find this in the Wallet app by selecting the card, clicking the “i” in the bottom right-hand corner, and scrolling down to device account number; the last 4 digits should be displayed.
- If your device is lost or stolen, contact GECU Member Services to deactivate your GECU credit and/or debit cards in the device. You should also contact your mobile service provider. If you have the Find My iPhone app downloaded to your device, you can use it to remotely lock your device or clear your phone completely. Please refer to the Apple website for more information about Find My iPhone.
• The latest version of iOS
• United States as your selected region
• Touch ID or passcode enabled on your device
• iCloud® account
• Supported GECU credit and/or debit cards
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID, iPad Air, and iPad mini are trademarks of Apple Inc.