Scheduled Recurring Payments/Transfers
If you have scheduled recurring payments and/or transfers set up in our current Online Banking system they stopped June 30th.
Beginning 9:00 am Monday, July 3rd, you will need to log in to our new Online Banking system to re-establish your payments and/or transfers.
To re-establish your scheduled recurring payments and/or transfers in our new Online Banking platform:
- Beginning at 9:00 am Monday, July 3rd, log in to our new Online Banking platform. Use your existing Username and a one-time temporary password (4-digit birth year + last 4 digits of Social Security Number); create a new Username and password.
- Verify/set up your security preferences. Choose for a verification code to be sent via phone call, text message, or email to confirm your account, depending on what you have set up.
- When you land on the Online Banking homepage, mouse over Move Money.
- For deposit transfers:
- Internal transfers (GECU to GECU accounts): Select Make/Schedule a Transfer.
- External transfers (between a GECU deposit account and an account you own at another institution): Select External Transfer for Deposit.
- For loan payments:
- Internal payments (from a GECU account to a GECU loan): Select Make/Schedule a Payment.
- External payments (to pay your loan from an account you own at another institution): Select External Transfer for Payments.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to re-establish your payments and/or transfers.
- Finally, take a look around our new Online Banking platform, we think you’ll be impressed!