Choose your perfect fit and save on interest, too!
Now through March 29, 2019, transfer you rhigh-interest balances to a General Electric Credit Union (GECU) credit card and save on interest with:
- $0 Balance Transfer Fees, plus
- 0% APR for 12 months on transferred balances*
What is a balance transfer and how can it benefit you?
A balance transfer is when you pay off the balances on existing credit cards or loans by transferring them to another credit card account with a lower, better interest rate. In doing so, you can save money on higher-interest debt and consolidate your debts into just one payment.
After the holidays, many find themselves with balances on store credit cards. These balances usually come with high interest rates of 19% APR (or higher)! By transferring them to a GECU credit card, you can: avoid paying a high interest rate, pay down your debt faster, enjoy a $0 balance transfer fee, and, if you are transferring balances from multiple cards, you can avoid the headache of keeping track of multiple payments/due dates from multiple creditors.
I already have a GECU credit card.
- Simply fill out the Balance Transfer Form then mail it in or drop it off at one of our branches.
- Mail it in to: 10485 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241
- Drop it off at a branch near you.
I need a GECU credit card.
- Find the perfect card for you.
- Apply in just minutes online, over the phone, or at one of our branches.
- Once approved, send in the Balance Transfer Form.
Take Advantage of Leading Rates and Features
All our credit cards come with:
- Industry-leading, low rates for: purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances
- No annual fee1
- Enhanced rewards and bonus opportunities (on select cards)
- 24/7 member support for cardholder information and assistance
- Customizable alerts via: email, text, or push notifications
- Additional purchase protection and travel benefits (varies by card type)
- Option to automate your payments
- EMV Chip technology
Membership is required for use of General Electric Credit Union’s (GECU) products and services.
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Offer valid for existing GECU credit cardholders and new qualified borrowers. Offer and details are available for a limited time and subject to change at any time. Balance transfers made between January 1, 2019 and March 29, 2019 (purchase period), will have 0.00% APR for 12 months. After promotional period, the APR will adjust to 9.49%–18.00% APR for balance transfers, depending on the card you choose and your creditworthiness. There is no balance transfer fee when bringing over balances from any non-GECU credit cards or loans during this promotion period. Regular purchase and cash advance APR applies. Limited to individual cardholder’s limit.
Find Your Perfect FitView Credit Cards
Make A Balance Transfer!Use This Form
Back to Top