Applications & Forms
PLEASE NOTE: The following applications and forms are for General Electric Credit Union in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Whether you're here to begin your membership and open your first account or you're ready to open your next account, we've made it easy to get started.
We currently offer online account opening for savings, checking, certificate, and money market accounts. Individual retirement accounts (IRAs), health savings accounts (HSAs), and business accounts are not available at this time. Apply for and fund your account in 5-10 minutes!
Note: You must be 18 years old to apply online.
If you live or work in the Greater Cincinnati area, YOU can become a member! Visit our Membership & Eligibility page for more information about eligibility requirements.
Our online loan application is always available so you can apply at your convenience. Select the appropriate link to apply for a:
- Vehicle, boat, RV, or motorcycle loan
- Personal loan, including Anytime Line of Credit
- Credit card
- Home loan
- Home equity or equity rich loan or line of credit
- Credit Card Application (pdf)
- Overdraft Loan Application (pdf)
- GECU Membership and Account Application (pdf)
- Debit/ATM Card Application (pdf)
- Business Share/Money Market Plus Account Application (pdf)
- Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction Authorization Form (pdf)
- Select Employer Group Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction Form (pdf)
- Recurring ACH Auto Deduction Loan Payment Form (pdf)
- ACH Unauthorized/Improper Debit Form (pdf)
- Credit Card Balance Transfer Form (pdf)
- ACH Stop Payment Form (pdf)
- HSA Regular Contribution Form (pdf)
- Insurance Services: Free Rate Quote Request Form (pdf)
- Insurance Services: Free Rate Quote Request - Whole Life Plans Form (pdf)
- Budget Worksheet (pdf)
Visit our Membership & Eligibility page to find out more about our field of membership. Then, all you have to do is open a Share/Savings account and maintain a $5 balance; this establishes your membership and grants you access to all our products and services. Get started by completing our easy online application.
- Primary forms of ID must be: an unexpired driver’s license, state issued ID, military ID, U.S. passport; a social security card, birth certificate, or school ID card can be accepted for minors only (17 years old or younger).
- Secondary forms of ID can be: social security card, birth certificate, debit or credit card, library card, store/gym membership card, insurance card, work ID card, student ID card, income verification (pay stubs, fixed-income statement, tax returns, etc.), or utility bill with current address (electric, gas, cable, water, etc.).
Back to Top