We offer several features to help you monitor your accounts so you can take quick action to reduce or avoid fraudulent activity, including:
- Online Banking and our Mobile App: Sign up and log in frequently to monitor for suspicious activity.
- Alerts: Set up custom alerts to track your account activity and receive them via text, email, or push notifications on your mobile device.
- eStatements: Receive paperless, secure statements through Online Banking or our mobile app instantly. No shredding necessary!
- Visa Purchase Alerts: Instantly verify card transactions via text message to protect against fraudulent purchases.
The more you know, the better you're able to protect yourself against identity theft, online fraud, and more. Below are helpful pages and articles:
- Identity Theft Information: Protect yourself from identity theft and learn what to do if your identity is stolen.
- Fraud Tactics and Reporting: Learn the most common fraud tactics and steps to take if you suspect fraud.
- Online and Email Safety: Follow these guidelines for safeguarding your online and email usage.
- Online Banking Security: Protect your financial security and accounts when using Online Banking.
- 5 Tips for A Secure Mobile Banking Experience
- Don't Be Frozen Out - Know How and When to Thaw Your Credit
- Elder Financial Abuse and Exploitation
- How to Shop Safely Online
- Defending Yourself Against Identity Theft
- 4 Tips for Safer Online Banking
- Protecting Your Personal Information Online
- Phishing & How to Recognize It
Back to Top