e-Alerts are an excellent way to stay on top of your accounts; you have the option to receive alerts via email, text, or both if that’s what you prefer. To access the e-Alert set-up, click the Services tab in Online Banking, then e-Alerts.
There are five types of alerts that can be customized: Authorization Hold, Balance, Check Cleared, Transaction, and Due Payments. You can add, edit, or remove alerts at your convenience.
To take advantage of e-Alerts, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. Enroll now!
Setting up an e-Alert:
- Under the Services tab, click e-Alerts and then Add New.
- Choose which type of alert you’d like to add: Authorization Hold, Balance, Check Cleared, Transaction, or Due Payment.
- Then select the parameters for which you would like to be notified. For example, if you choose the Due Payment e-Alert, you can choose the number of days before the due date you want to be notified of your GECU loan payment.
Note: The system defaults to Email, if you would like to receive text alerts select SMS.
- Then, you’ll click Add Alert.
- If you choose email as your delivery method, you’ll need to click the "edit" icon, to the far right, then "modify" to add the email address(es) you want the alert sent to. For e-Alerts, you can add as many email addresses as you would like.
- If you’d like to receive text alerts, you will need to verify your mobile number is updated in the User Profile section or be a Mobile Banking user.
Online/Mobile Banking and e-Alerts: You must be an Online Banking user to have Mobile Banking and e-Alerts. We provide Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and e-Alerts for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply, as well as text message charges. Please contact your service provider for details.