e-Statements offer protection from mail fraud and identity theft as your personal financial information will not be sent through the mail and left sitting in your mailbox. The same information you’d see on your mailed, paper statement is available through our free e-Statements! Take a look at the benefits:
- Privacy: Access your monthly statements in a secure Online Banking session.
- Protection: Reduce the possibility of mail fraud or identity theft since your statements won’t be left sitting in your mailbox.
- Convenience: You’ll receive an email letting you know your statement is available to view, print, or save at your convenience.
Once enrolled, you’ll begin to accrue years worth of account statement history which you will have access to 24/7 and can view, print, and save at your convenience.
To take advantage of e-Statements, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. Enroll now!
To sign-up for e-Statements:
- Click the e-Statements tab in Online Banking
- Review the terms and conditions
- If you agree, click Enroll Now
Once you’re signed-up for free e-Statements, you can use our unlimited Web BillPay service for free too.* Find out more about Web BillPay now!
Online Services Brochure
*Web BillPay: Our unlimited Web BillPay must be used in conjunction with a GECU checking account. Web BillPay is free to those signed-up for free e-Statements; otherwise it is $4.95/month. If you have e-Statements when signing up for Web BillPay, but then decided to cancel e-Statements, during the month with which you cancel e-Statements you will begin being billed $4.95/month for our unlimited Web BillPay service.