Manage your finances anytime, anywhere.
Take GECU with you wherever you go with our Mobile Banking app available in app stores from your smartphone or tablet. Securely access your accounts, set up push notifications, make transfers or loan payments, pay bills, and more. Free to GECU members - sign up in minutes.
Trouble logging in? Locked out? Click here.
Mobile Device Requirements:
- Supported Apple operating systems include: iOS 8.0 &newer.
- Supported Android operating systems include: Kit Kat - 4.4.2 & newer.
Security | Mobile Deposit | Quick Balance | Push Notifications | Transfers & Payments
eStatements | Web BillPay | Popmoney® | Money Management | Text Message Banking
Mobile Banking is the most secure, convenient way to manage your finances.
- Touch ID/Fingerprint ID: If your device has fingerprint authentication technology, setting up Touch ID/Fingerprint ID is an easy and secure method to log in to your accounts.
- Eyeprint ID: Using industry-leading technology to create an eye print from your eye's unique vein patterns, you can log in using your eyes as a secure biometric. Protect your information with a login method equivalent to a 50-character, complex password.
Supported devices: iPhone 5s or newer and Android devices v.4.1 or newer.
To set up login options:
- Tap More. (Android™ users, first tap the menu icon).
- Select Settings.
- Tap Touch ID (Apple®) or Fingerprint ID (Android) to turn the feature on or off. If Touch ID/Fingerprint ID is already used on your phone, no further setup is needed.
- Tap Eyeprint ID to turn the feature on or off. Follow the on-screen instructions to establish your eye print.
It’s as easy as tap, snap, deposit. Securely and conveniently deposit checks into your account from your mobile device. Forget about setting aside time to visit an ATM or branch, log in to the Mobile Banking app, snap a photo of the check, and wait for the confirmation. It’s that easy.
Checking your balance is even easier. Get a quick overview of your GECU accounts without even logging in to the app. After enabling Quick Balance in your Mobile Banking app settings, you can swipe down on the login screen to view your account balances and recent transactions. iPhone users can enable a widget in the Today View (by swiping right on the home screen) to view balances without even accessing the app.
In addition to text and email alerts, Push Notifications are another way to receive account-related alerts through your mobile device. Instead of receiving a text or email, enable push notifications to be notified on your mobile device along with notifications from your other apps.
Enable and customize your Push Notifications in our Mobile Banking app:
- Tap More. (Android users, first tap the menu icon).
- Select Settings then Notifications.
Transfers & Payments
Easily transfer funds between your GECU accounts or make a loan payment in an instant.
- Transfer funds between your own GECU accounts. Set up a one-time transfer between your various GECU accounts (recurring transfers can only be set up in Online Banking at this time).
- Send money to other GECU members in seconds. Transfer money into your child’s GECU account while they're away at college or to any other GECU member in a few simple steps. All you need is their last name and full account number.
- Never miss a payment. Make or schedule one-time or recurring payments from your GECU account or account at another financial institution.
Save paper and time with access to your eStatements through the Mobile Banking app.
With up to two years of statement history (or less depending on how long you’ve held the account), you will have 24/7 access to your statements at your convenience. You must be enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking to take advantage of eStatements.
With the same information you’d find on your paper statements, eStatements have added:
- Privacy: Sign in and access your monthly statements in our secure Online and Mobile Banking systems.
- Protection: Reduce the possibility of mail fraud or identify theft since your statements won’t be sitting in your mailbox.
- Convenience: Receive an email when your statement is available to review, print, or save whenever you want.
To sign up for eStatements:
- Tap More. (Android users, first tap the menu icon.)
- Tap eStatements.
- Read the online statement disclosure and click Continue.
- Accept the terms and select the eStatement you'd like to view.
Paying your bills has never been easier. Take advantage of our easy-to-use bill payment service available within Online and Mobile Banking by setting up one-time or recurring payments. With just a few clicks, you can:
- Pay an entire month's worth of bills in less than 5 minutes.
- Receive eBills from applicable billers.
- Send payments for almost any bill or any person - all on one screen.
- Save time, money, and the hassle of writing checks and using stamps.
- Reduce the opportunity for ID theft with secure, online access.
- Access Web BillPay and schedule payments within our mobile app.
Sending money is now easier and safer than ever. With a GECU Online or Mobile Banking account, you have access to Popmoney®. Whether you’re sending money to friends, family, or coworkers, safely transfer funds with the click of a mouse or tap of a finger through our mobile app.
Take control of your finances with this industry-leading money management and budgeting tool. View all your accounts, including non-GECU accounts and investments, within your Online Banking dashboard and through our mobile app.
- Track spending habits with customizable categories.
- Create and follow budgets to stay on track.
- Set up email alerts for spending and be notified if you're reaching budget limits.
- Manage savings goals to improve your financial life.
Text Message Banking
Quickly request and receive GECU account information via text message, with the ability to receive on-demand account balances, see recent transactions, and initiate funds transfers. Once the service is enabled in Online Banking, there's no need to sign in.
Securely enroll in Text Message Banking within Online Banking, enter a one-time activation code to authenticate the device, and get started! Keep in mind, your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Test Drive Online and Mobile Banking