Banking Anytime, Anywhere
GECU Mobile is our new, enhanced mobile banking app; it makes managing your finances simple and convenient when you're on-the-go. With an Apple® or Android™ device, including tablets and Kindles, you have 24/7 control over all your GECU accounts.
- Instant Balance allows you to quickly see your account balances without logging-in
- "What's New?" notifies you of new app enhancements upon login
- Monitor transactions, review history, and view check images
- Check account balances
- Make deposits
- Transfer funds between GECU accounts
- Access Web BillPay and Popmoney® (for GECU checking account holders)
- Receive text alerts and send text commands to ‘59289’ for balances and history information
(Send "HIST + account nickname" (i.e. HISTChecking) to receive a list of your checking account transactions or "BALChecking" to see a list of your account balances)
- Find our locations, check rates, and more!
When using GECU Mobile, your information is fully secure. It uses AES-256 encryption to protect any transmission of data. In addition, there are multiple layers of authentication, including: username, password, and a Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) image and security question.
To use our Mobile Banking app, you'll need to be enrolled in Online Banking.* Once enrolled, you'll have access to all the features listed above.
- Visit the app store on your smartphone or tablet device and search General Electric Credit Union; download and install the app
- Open the app and enter your Online Banking username, answer your MFA security questions, and enter your Online Banking password
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions
Don't see all your accounts in Mobile Banking? Once you've installed the app, you may need to login to Online Banking to personalize your Mobile Banking experience.
- Login to Online Banking, select Services, Mobile Banking, and Set-Up
- Under the My Accounts tab, select the account(s) you’d like to have access to when using GECU Mobile; you may also nickname your account(s) if you’d like to send text commands or receive text alerts
- When finished, select Update Accounts
Don’t have a smartphone? Don't worry! Access your accounts from your mobile device using text banking or your device's web browser. Follow this Mobile Banking Tutorial for installation and set-up instructions.
*We provide Online/Mobile Banking to you for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Kindle is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.