Save paper and time with easy access to your eStatements through Online Banking.
With up to two years of statement history (or less depending on how long you’ve held the account), you will have 24/7 access with the ability to review, print, and save statements at your convenience. You must be enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking to take advantage of eStatements.
With the same information you’d find on your paper statements, eStatements have added:
- Privacy: Sign in and access your monthly statements in our secure Online and Mobile Banking systems.
- Protection: Reduce the possibility of mail fraud or identify theft since your statements won’t be sitting in your mailbox.
- Convenience: Receive an email when your statement is available to review, print, or save whenever you want.
To sign up for eStatements:
- Log in and select eStatements in the main navigation.
- Ensure the box is checked next to Go Paperless.
- Add or update your email address to receive an email notification when your eStatement is ready, click Continue.
- Once you've signed up, choose the eStatement you'd like to view from the dropdown.
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to view, download, or save your statements.