Free and convenient account access from any telephone.
Attention! Due to our conversion, your PIN number may have changed.
The first time you call after July 3rd, you’ll be required to input your member number as the User ID and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number as your PIN. You will be prompted to change your PIN after your initial login.
You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to:
- Check account balances
- Confirm withdrawals, deposits, transactions, and dividends
- Make loan payments from your savings or checking account
- Find out if checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Request a check from your account, and more!
As a GECU member, you have access to Sourceline! All you need is your Member Number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number to activate your account. When you call in for the first time, you'll be asked to update your PIN then directed to the main menu.