Free and convenient account access from any telephone.
Attention! Sourceline will be unavailable beginning 6:00 pm Friday, June 30th through 9:00 am Monday, July 3rd as we convert to a new system.
Beginning July 3rd, our Sourceline number will remain the same (513.243.3333/800.589.2875). The first time you call, you'll be required to input your member number as the user ID and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number as your PIN. You will be prompted to change your PIN after your initial login.
You can call 24-hours a day to:
- Retrieve account balances
- Confirm withdrawals, deposits, transactions, and dividends
- Find out which checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments from your savings or checking account
- Request a check from your account
- Hear up-to-date rates
Even if you are signed-up for Online Banking, this service is great for when you are on the go, traveling, or simply not close to the Internet!
The Sourceline has a user-friendly interface. Listen and respond by entering the proper single-digit button on your phone.
- Call: 513.243.3333/800.589.2875 to access the Sourceline.
- The Sourceline will greet you and ask you to enter "1."
- Enter your member number, followed by the # key. The Sourceline will repeat your member number back to you and will then ask you to confirm it; enter "1" to confirm or "2" to re-enter.
- Enter your 4-digit password that you chose when you enrolled, followed by the # key. As prompted by the Sourceline, proceed with your inquiry/transaction.