A New Banking Experience Comes to Montgomery
We’re looking forward to joining the Montgomery community and serving you! Upon our branch opening, you'll find the following amenities:
- New Account & Lending Services
- ITMs Available Inside & in the Drive-Thru Lanes
- Notary Public & Signature Guarantee Services
- Coin Counting Machine
- Night Drop
- Refreshment & Charging Stations
- Community Room
Introducing New Technology
The Montgomery branch features state-of-the-art Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs); two located in the drive-thru and three in our 24/7 ITM Lobby. There are two ways to interact with an ITM.
- During business hours, connect with a local GECU team member via two-way video to complete your everyday transactions, even before the branch opens, Monday through Friday beginning at 7:45 am (just use your GECU debit card for entry).
- After business hours, the ITM offers a self-service option with an enhanced ATM experience, giving you the ability to withdraw cash in denominations of $1, deposit cash or checks without a deposit slip, and more!
Meet with Industry Experts
Our Montgomery team is ready to assist you depending on your needs. Stop by our Montgomery branch to meet with a professional on a variety of topics, including:
We're so excited to join the Montgomery community and want to give back. For every checking or saving account opened at our Montgomery branch, we'll make a $25 donation benefitting three local non-profits.
- Operation Give Back: This organization provides community outreach to students and families in need, inspiring all to realize their potential and give back to society.
- A Kid Again: A Kid Again’s year-round events have helped to restore a sense of normalcy for families caring for a child with a life-threatening illness.
- Angel’s Watch: This organization offers resources and support for families with aging and special needs pets.
If you’re already a GECU member, we look forward to welcoming you to our newest location! If you aren’t a member yet, we’re excited to meet you! Becoming a member is easier than you think, as anyone who lives or works in Greater Cincinnati can join.
Back to Top