We get it.
This can be a fun, but stressful time and you need to be confident about how you're going to finance, or refinance, your home. You can rely on us for not only great rates and added savings, but the advice and knowledge you need when it comes to buying, selling, or refinancing your home.
Make this process even easier by getting pre-approved.
Understand how much house you can afford and show realtors you're in serious buying-mode. As a pre-approved buyer, you can act fast when you find your perfect home.
Ready to refinance your home?
Many turn to us when they want to refinance their home to: lower their interest rate, change their term, or convert to a different type of mortgage (such as a fixed-rate). Easily apply online and find the best refinancing option for you.
We offer a variety of fixed- and adjustable-rate options:
- Purchases and refinances
- Jumbo loans with one: rate, term, and payment; no piggy-back loans
- Constructions loans financed as one loan with one closing
- Investment property loans
A mortgage loan with us includes:
- Experienced top mortgage lenders
- No prepayment penalty or required escrow account
- Rate reduction options (ask your loan officer for details)
- Convenient payment options
- 24/7 access through our free Online Banking and mobile app
- Free access to your FICO® Score within Online Banking and mobile app
- Request more information
- Submit an application
- If you're adding a co-borrower, use this application instead
Equity Rich Solutions
Choose from a fixed-rate, fixed-term loan or an open line of credit.
These unique solutions are great if you've built some equity in your home. You can refinance your remaining balance and access your equity at the same time. Learn more
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. There is a $975 origination fee for all first mortgage loans originated by GECU. Prepaid and/or customary charges may apply. Please call: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093 for the most current rates and details.
We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, message and data rates may apply. Contact your service provider for details.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Back to Top