We help our members every step of the way; your business’ journey is no different. Locally based, we understand the environment around us. We believe in supporting our communities by helping local businesses.
To see if your business meets our eligibility requirements, visit our Membership & Eligibility page.
- Business Savings: A simple savings account to build a safe reserve for operating expenses, long-term growth, and more.
- Business Checking: Each account is designed to help you manage your cash flow and everyday processes; choose the account best for your business' needs.
- Simply Free Business Checking: This simple account is great for businesses with a low volume of activity, plus it's packed with great account management tools, too!
- Premier Business Checking: This account is great for growing businesses with a higher volume of activity, and want a dividend-earning account.
- Business Advantage Money Market: This tiered savings account offers competitive rates so you'll earn higher returns as your business' account balance grows... and grows... and grows...
- Business Certificates: With top rates in the area and a variety of terms to choose from, your business’ funds are locked in for the term of the certificate resulting in guaranteed earnings to help your business grow.
- IOLTA: An IOLTA account lets you hold your clients’ funds in an interest-bearing account with the interest sent automatically to your state to fund legal service programs—less bookkeeping and more convenience for you.
Meet Our Team
Vice President of Business Support & Treasury Management
Jason has been in the Cincinnati financial services environment since 1990 after graduating from Miami University. His career spans four financial institutions from a big regional bank to two community banks to General Electric Credit Union. He has taken what he has learned at the large bank and the community banks and applied them to creating the Treasury Management department here at GECU. He has lived in Cincinnati all of his life. He lives in Liberty Township with his wife Brenda of 25 years. They have three children who are recently graduated from college or currently in college. In his free time, he enjoys volunteering and continuing to coach and referee youth sports.
Business Member Support Manager
Emily has been in the financial services environment for over 15 years, working with Treasury Management and Businesses for the past 6 years. Her experience ranges from back room operations, product management and now Business Services. She has brought her knowledge of Treasury Management and Business to GECU to help develop that Business Services Support Center. She resides in Trenton with her 2 kids. In her free time, she enjoys going to the gym and being a soccer mom.
Treasury Management Representative
Philip graduated from University of Cincinnati College of Business in 2015 and has been working in the financial industry since. He started at a super-regional bank while finishing his MBA through Indiana Wesleyan University, prior to coming to General Electric Credit Union. He has combined his knowledge of finance and accounting, with his passion for customer service to find a home serving the members of the Credit Union. Philip and his wife Meaghan live in West Chester Township and are both originally from the area. He enjoys vacations to warm beaches such as Hilton Head and Siesta Keys. Philip enjoys working out, the outdoors, and cooking.
Treasury Management Representative
Jason moved to Cincinnati from Toledo, Ohio to attend Xavier University and major in Marketing. While attending Xavier, Jason was able to nurture his passion for helping people by serving as a youth tutor and mentor. After graduating with his Bachelors degree, Jason met the love of his life in an elevator while visiting a family member. Through joint motivation, Jason obtained his MBA, while Ashley obtained her Master’s in Biology. They have now been happily married for 10+ years and have 2 wonderful sons. In the midst of these life experiences Jason has had success in the financial services realm for 10+ years in a variety of service, sales, community, and management based roles. He thrives on the opportunity to positively impact the financial lives of each person he interacts with. In his spare time Jason enjoys spending time with family and friends, while also serving as a youth mentor and coach in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Business Service Support Representative
Derrick has been in the financial industry since 2014. His experience in finance and management moved him to join the General Electric Credit Union team in 2017. He serves his business members by bringing great service to a thriving credit union community. He lives in Cincinnati with his wife, Cristan, and two wonderful children. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with family, going to church, and playing the piano.
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact Business Services at: 513.588.1699 or 800.542.7093 x669
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you
- Schedule an appointment and visit your local branch
We have a long-standing and solid reputation in the Greater Cincinnati area; find out how our proven track record can benefit you and your business’ objectives. It’s our privilege to be a part of your journey.
Back to Top