It's a win-win!
Our Business Advantage Money Market account is the perfect account for your excess funds; you'll receive a higher return on your money with the flexibility to access it should the need arise.
- No monthly maintenance fees.
- The ability to access funds in the account should the need arise, for infrequent expenses or occasional funding of operational accounts.2
- Account management through Online Banking, our mobile app with Mobile Deposit, account alerts and reminders, and more.3
- Easily link accounts at other financial institutions to transfer funds in.
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000.
|$0.01 to $24,999.99||.14%||.15%|
|$25,000.00 to $99,999.99||.29%||.30%|
|$100,000.00 - $499,999.99||.49%||.50%|
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact a Branch Manager at: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093.
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you.
1Business Advantage Money Market Account (BAMMA): Annual percentage yield (APY) is accurate as of 8.1.2020. There is no minimum balance requirement to open this account. Funding must be received within 30 calendar days of account opening. Dividends begin to accrue no later than the business day we receive the deposit to your account. To earn dividends, you must have a balance greater than $0. Rates earned are based on balances, calculated daily, and compounded to the account monthly. Dividend rates are based on the account balance and account tier. The tiers are as follows: Tier 1 daily balance of: $0.01 to $24,999.99; Tier 2: $25,000 to $99,999.99; Tier 3: $100,000 to $499,999.99; Tier 4: $500,000 or more. All tiers are subject to variable rate pricing. Under no circumstance will the rate for any tier be less than 0.10%. Fees may reduce earnings. This account is subject to Reg D limitations.
2Federal regulations (Regulation D) limit the number of the following types of withdrawals and transfers from a savings account to a total of six (6) per month: automatic or pre-authorized transfers, telephone transfers, Online Banking transfers, or ACH credits/debits. If you exceed the monthly limit, you may visit a branch or ATM to complete a transfer from a savings account.
3We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.
Back to Top