Choose the right account for your business today, and tomorrow.
Our Business Checking accounts are tailored to meet the needs of small, mid-sized, and large businesses alike.
No matter the account you choose, you'll have access to:
- Free access to nearly 100,000 ATMs nationwide! Our in-network ATMs include all: GECU, Allpoint, MoneyPass, CULIANCE, and Fifth Third ATMs1
- No annual fee debit/ATM card
- Online Banking and our mobile app with:2
- Mobile Deposit – quickly and securely deposit checks on the go
- Bill Pay – pay a month's worth of bills in seconds3
- Overdraft solutions for your business, including: Business Overdraft Protection Transfers, Business Line of Credit, and Courtesy Overdraft.
With no minimum balance requirement and no monthly maintenance fees, our Simply Free Business Checking account is an easy-to-manage transactional account great for everyday business activities.Find Out More
With a minimum balance of $10,000, earn tiered dividends as your balance increases – the perfect account for your growing business.Full Account Details
Find the combination of coverage that works for your business.
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact Business Services at: 513.588.1699 or 800.542.7093 x669
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you
- Schedule an appointment and visit your local branch
1Our ATM network is fee free for withdrawals for GECU debit cardholders. In-network ATMs include: GECU, Allpoint, MoneyPass, CULIANCE, and Fifth Third ATMs. For more details visit our Debit Card Access page. Foreign transaction fees apply to out-of-network ATMs, please review our Fee Schedule for those details.
2We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.
3Our unlimited Bill Pay service must be used in conjunction with a GECU checking account.
4Overdraft Protection Transfer is only available to: business checking accountholders with a GECU business savings, money market account, or secondary business checking account. Should there not be enough funds in your primary overdraft savings account, the switch to your secondary overdraft account will occur next business day.
Back to Top