Manage cashflow and earn dividends as you grow.
Our Premier Business Checking account offers growing businesses earning potential as their balances increase, while maintaining the same great day-to-day account management tools.
Premier Business Checking features:
- $25 minimum to open
- Earn interest on your balance (see tiers below)1
- 500 transactions a month included at no charge2
- $10,000 in cash deposits a month included at no charge3
- No monthly fees when a $10,000 average daily balance is maintained, otherwise there is a $15 monthly fee4
- Reduce the risk of fraud with Check Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay available in Business Online Banking
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000
- Overdraft solutions for your business, including: Business Overdraft Protection Transfers,5 Business Line of Credit, and Courtesy Overdraft
Premier Business Tiered Rates1
|$10,000.00 - $24,999.99||.10%||.10%|
Accessibility is important.
- Access to Online Banking and our mobile app, including Mobile Deposit6
- Link your outside accounts for easy transfers to a GECU Premier Business Checking account
- Set up alerts to be notified of suspicious activity, low balances, payment due dates, and more
- Download account transactions and balances for Quicken® and Quickbooks®
- Free access to nearly 100,000 ATMs nationwide! Our in-network ATMs include all: GECU, Allpoint, MoneyPass, CULIANCE, and Fifth Third ATMs7
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact a Treasury Management Representative at: 513.588.1699 or 800.542.7093 x669
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you
- Schedule an appointment and visit your local branch
1You must deposit $25 to open a GECU Premier Business Checking account. If your average daily balance is below $10,000, you will incur a $15 monthly maintenance fee. To earn dividends, you must have a balance greater than $10,000. The tiers are as follows: Tier 1 daily balance $10,000 to $24,999.99; Tier 2 $25,000 or more. There is no minimum balance required to maintain this account. The account must be funded within 30 calendar days.
2A transaction is a check paid, deposit processed, deposited item, debit card withdrawal, or ACH credit/debit. There is a $0.25 additional fee for transactions over the monthly allowance.
3There is a $0.25 additional fee per $100 over the monthly cash deposit allowance of $10,000.
4The $15 monthly maintenance fee can be avoided by maintaining a $10,000 average daily balance.
5Overdraft Protection Transfer is only available to: business checking accountholders with a GECU business savings, money market account, or secondary business checking account. Should there not be enough funds in your primary overdraft savings account, the switch to your secondary overdraft account will occur next business day.
6We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.
7Our ATM network is fee free for withdrawals for GECU debit cardholders. In-network ATMs include: GECU, Allpoint, MoneyPass, CULIANCE, and Fifth Third ATMs. For more details visit our Debit Card Access page. Foreign transaction fees apply to out-of-network ATMs, please review our Fee Schedule for those details.
Back to Top