Manage cashflow and earn dividends as you grow.
Our Premier Business Checking account offers growing businesses earning potential as their balances increase, while maintaining the same great day-to-day account management tools.
Premier Business Checking features:
- $25 minimum to open
- Earn interest on your balance (see tiers below)1
- 500 transactions a month included at no charge2
- $10,000 in cash deposits a month included at no charge3
- No monthly fees when a $10,000 average daily balance is maintained, otherwise there is a $15 monthly fee4
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000
Premier Business Tiered Rates1
|$10,000.00 - $24,999.99||.10%||.10%|
Accessibility is important.
- Access to Online Banking and our mobile app, including Mobile Deposit5
- Link your outside accounts for easy transfers to a GECU Premier Business Checking account
- Set up alerts to be notified of suspicious activity, low balances, payment due dates, and more
- Download account transactions and balances for Quicken® and Quickbooks®
- 57,500+ free ATMs nationwide as our GECU in-network ATMs include all: GECU, Fifth Third, and Allpoint Network ATMs6
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact a Treasury Management Representative at: 513.588.1699 or 800.542.7093 x669
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you
- Schedule an appointment and visit your local branch
1You must deposit $25 to open a GECU Premier Business Checking account. If your average daily balance is below $10,000, you will incur a $15 monthly maintenance fee. To earn dividends, you must have a balance greater than $10,000. The tiers are as follows: Tier 1 daily balance $10,000 to $24,999.99; Tier 2 $25,000 or more. There is no minimum balance required to maintain this account. The account must be funded within 30 calendar days.
2A transaction is a check paid, deposit processed, deposited item, debit card withdrawal, or ACH credit/debit. There is a $0.25 additional fee for transactions over the monthly allowance.
3There is a $0.25 additional fee per $100 over the monthly cash deposit allowance of $10,000.
4The $15 monthly maintenance fee can be avoided by maintaining a $10,000 average daily balance.
5We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.
6Our ATM network is fee free for withdrawals for GECU debit cardholders. In-network ATMs include: GECU, Allpoint, and Fifth Third ATM networks. For more details visit our Debit Card Access page. Foreign transaction fees apply to out-of-network ATMs, please review our Fee Schedule for those details.
Back to Top