Manage the day-to-day of your business.
Our Simply Free Business Checking account makes managing your day-to-day transactions quick and easy. It's the perfect account for businesses with low volume activity or for those looking for a simple account that's still competitive in the market.
Simply Free Business Checking features:
- $25 minimum to open
- No monthly maintenance fees
- 500 transactions a month included at no charge1
- $10,000 in cash deposits a month included at no charge2
- Reduce the risk of fraud with Check Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay available in Business Online Banking
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000
- Overdraft solutions for your business, including: Business Overdraft Protection Transfers,3 Business Line of Credit, and Courtesy Overdraft
Accessibility is important.
- Access to Online Banking and our mobile app, including Mobile Deposit4
- Link your outside accounts for easy transfers to a GECU Simply Free Business Checking account
- Set up alerts to be notified of suspicious activity, low balances, payment due dates, and more
- Download account transactions and balances for Quicken® and Quickbooks®
- Free access to nearly 100,000 ATMs nationwide! Our in-network ATMs include all: GECU, Allpoint, MoneyPass, CULIANCE, and Fifth Third5
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact a Treasury Management Representative at: 513.588.1699 or 800.542.7093 x669
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you
- Schedule an appointment and visit your local branch
1A transaction is a check paid, deposit processed, deposited item, debit card withdrawal, or ACH credits/debits. There is a $0.25 additional fee for transactions over the monthly allowance.
2There is a $0.25 additional fee per $100 above the monthly cash deposit limit of $10,000.
3Overdraft Protection Transfer is only available to: business checking accountholders with a GECU business savings, money market account, or secondary business checking account. Should there not be enough funds in your primary overdraft savings account, the switch to your secondary overdraft account will occur next business day.
4We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.
5Our ATM network is fee free for withdrawals for GECU debit cardholders. In-network ATMs include: GECU, Allpoint, MoneyPass, CULIANCE, and Fifth Third ATMs. For more details visit our Debit Card Access page. Foreign transaction fees apply to out-of-network ATMs, please review our Fee Schedule for those details.
Back to Top