Manage the day-to-day of your business.
Our Simply Free Business Checking account makes managing your day-to-day transactions quick and easy. It's the perfect account for businesses with low volume activity or for those looking for a simple account that's still competitive in the market.
Simply Free Business Checking features:
- $25 minimum to open
- No monthly maintenance fees
- 500 transactions a month included at no charge1
- $10,000 in cash deposits a month included at no charge2
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000
Accessibility is important.
- Access to Online Banking and our mobile app, including Mobile Deposit3
- Link your outside accounts for easy transfers to a GECU Simply Free Business Checking account
- Set up alerts to be notified of suspicious activity, low balances, payment due dates, and more
- Download account transactions and balances for Quicken® and Quickbooks®
- 57,500+ free ATMs nationwide as our GECU in-network ATMs include all: GECU, Fifth Third, and Allpoint Network ATMs4
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact a Treasury Management Representative at: 513.588.1699 or 800.542.7093 x669
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you
- Schedule an appointment and visit your local branch
1A transaction is a check paid, deposit processed, deposited item, debit card withdrawal, or ACH credits/debits. There is a $0.25 additional fee for transactions over the monthly allowance.
2There is a $0.25 additional fee per $100 above the monthly cash deposit limit of $10,000.
3We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.
4Our ATM network is fee free for withdrawals for GECU debit cardholders. In-network ATMs include: GECU, Allpoint, and Fifth Third ATM networks. For more details visit our Debit Card Access page. Foreign transaction fees apply to out-of-network ATMs, please review our Fee Schedule for those details.
Back to Top