Submit deposits on your schedule, right from your home office or mobile device.
When you’re running a business, you don’t always have time to stop at a branch to deposit checks. Now, you can simplify your schedule and make deposits from your office, with Business Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)! All you need is a check scanner and computer with internet access to use the simple, web-based system OR use the Business RDC mobile app on-the-go.
- Scan checks with a desktop scanner and computer, or through the Business RDC Mobile app.
- Validates scanned check quality and requires that deposits are balanced before transmitting.
- Search and view your deposit transaction history for the last 60 days.
- Same day credit if deposited by 3pm EST (M-F, excludes Federal Holidays)
- Advanced exportable reports in a variety of formats.
- View images of deposited checks within the application.
Business Remote Deposit Capture Requirements
- Application, credit approval, and underwriting required.
- Must maintain a GECU Simply Free Business Checking or Premier Business Checking account.
- System requirements must meet specifications (provided upon request).
- GECU-supplied or member-supplied single or multi-feed check scanner required.
- Maintain secure internet access.
Business RDC Service Charges
- RDC service charge is $20/month
- RDC equipment rental is $20/month (if scanner is supplied by GECU)
Save time and simplify your everyday business management.
Contact us to get started.
To discuss your options, contact our Treasury Management team by phone at: 513.243.4328/800.542.7093 x669 or by email at: email@example.com.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is subject to approval. A monthly service fee will be assessed for this service. You must have an open General Electric Credit Union Business Checking account to be enrolled in Business RDC and fees will be billed to that account. Fees may apply for additional services. Transaction and other types of fees associated with your checking account still apply. Please refer to your Business Remote Deposit Capture agreement for full details. Business Remote Deposit Capture requires a contractual agreement. Requires internet access, and internet service fees may apply.
Back to Top