General Electric Credit Union always prioritizes the health and well-being of our members, team members, and communities. As the conditions continue to change, our awareness and attention are heightened. Like many, we are monitoring the situation, along with recommendations from the CDC and federal, state, and local governments.
- Restricted access in branches and scheduling appointments
- Remote access options
- Financial hardship and fee relief
- IRA/HSA Contribution Extensions
- Economic Impact Payment (Stimulus Money)
- Tools and resources
As an essential business; we are open with restricted access. For social distancing purposes, we have limited the amount of walk-in traffic to our lobbies in line with Ohio and Kentucky mandates, as well as CDC guidelines.
Appointments Only for Elderly and At-Risk Members and Critical Needs
We will take appointments in our lobbies under limited circumstances, including:
- Vulnerable members: The first hour of every day is reserved for our vulnerable members (elderly and at-risk) as defined by the CDC.
- Critical needs: After the first hour, we will take appointments only for critical needs.
- Large cash need: Cash withdrawals of $10,000 or more will require an appointment.
If you determine you have a critical need, please contact your local branch directly to schedule an appointment.
- Reading Road: 513.588.1582
- Mason: 513.588.1585
- Loveland: 513.588.1583
- Fairfield: 513.588.1584
- Eastgate: 513.588.1586
- Highland Heights, KY: 513.577.8942
- Florence, KY: 859.384.5400
Note: To assist in reducing non-essential foot traffic to local hospitals, and for the health and safety of team members and our members, the following locations are temporarily closed: Bethesda North, Good Sam, Mercy West, and Mercy Anderson.
You can expect delays at our drive-thru's, ITMs, and when calling our call center. For this reason, and to maintain social distancing, we encourage you to utilize remote access options whenever possible.
- Connect to your accounts 24/7 with Online Banking or our mobile app
- Use our network of 57,500+ free ATMs to withdrawal cash with your GECU debit card
- Reorder your checks online at: OrderMyChecks.com
- Open accounts or apply for loans online or within Online Banking or our mobile app
- Visit a branch location with drive-thru access (Loveland, Fairfield, or Florence, KY)
- Visit an ITM to speak with a Personal Teller via two-way video (during business hours) or use as an ATM:
- Florence, KY: ITMs available in the drive-thru lanes
- Reading Road: Located in both vestibules (main entrance vestibule and secondary (ATM) entrance)
- Mason: Located in the vestibule
- Highland Heights: Located in the vestibule and in the drive-thru lane closest to the building
- Eastgate: Located within Jungle Jim’s main entrance, outside our location
- GE Plant: Outside of our office in building 700 (restricted access)
If you’ve been impacted by COVID-19 and are experiencing challenges, we urge you to contact us so we can help.
- For assistance with mortgage refinance options, please contact our Mortgage Department at: 513.243.4328/800.542.7093 ext. 929.
- For assistance with mortgage payments, please click here for instructions in completing the Mortgage Assistance Application or contact 513.243.4328/800.542.7093 (option 5).
- Credit card limit increases may be available upon request.
- We're suspending the $2 fee when transferring funds from an Overdraft Line of Credit to another GECU account.
- We're suspending all foreign ATM fees.
- We've increased ATM/ITM withdrawal and mobile check deposit limits.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Senate passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which extends the tax filing deadline until July 15, 2020. Part of this extension also changes the contribution dates for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
July 15, 2020 is the new cut-off date for 2019 IRA and HSA contributions. Remember, from January to July, identify which tax year you want your contribution to be put toward.
We are experiencing a higher than normal call volume due to questions regarding government stimulus deposits; therefore, please expect longer wait times.
The IRS created the “Get My Payment” service at IRS.gov. This online tool allows you to check your payment status (including the date your money is scheduled to be deposited or mailed), confirm whether you prefer direct deposit or paper check, and enter your account information for direct deposit if the IRS doesn’t have it. NOTE: If your payment has already been scheduled to mail, you cannot use the online tool.
- View FAQs for answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- Take a look at this flowchart for alternative ways to perform your transaction(s).
- Use this Remote Access Options chart for alternative ways to complete your transaction(s).
- Watch our Mobile Deposit video to learn how to deposit checks with your mobile phone.
- Review loan payment options.
- Use this Stimulus Guide to review the details of the CARES Act.
- Find a list of our locations and contact information.
Back to Top