Our priority throughout the pandemic has always been the health and well-being of our members and team members, while balancing your everyday banking needs.
Beginning June 2nd in Ohio and June 11th in Kentucky:
- We no longer require masks/facial coverings to be worn in our buildings.
- We encourage you to be conscientious about your own health and those around you. Social distancing awareness and other safeguards are encouraged.
- We continue to regularly clean and provide hand sanitizer.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from entering our buildings if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Protective barriers will remain in place for the time being.
Even while restrictions are loosening, we encourage you to take advantage of these convenient, lower contact alternatives.
- Use an ITM for a lower contact (versus face to face) banking option.
- Access your accounts through Online Banking and our mobile app whenever possible, including:
- Mobile Deposit to deposit your checks remotely (watch this short demo).
- Transfer money between GECU accounts or to/from other banks or credit unions.
- Make payments to your GECU loan(s) – Use this guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Use our network of nearly 100,000 free ATMs to withdrawal cash with your GECU debit card.
- Reorder your checks online at: OrderMyChecks.com.
- Open accounts or apply for loans online or within Online Banking or our mobile app.
- Visit a branch location with drive-thru access (Loveland, Fairfield, Oakley, Highland Heights, KY, or Florence, KY).
- Schedule an appointment online in advance of your visit.
Note: To assist in reducing non-essential foot traffic to local hospitals, and for the health and safety of team members and our members, the following locations remain temporarily closed: Bethesda North, Good Sam, Mercy West, and Mercy Anderson.
If you are experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the best thing to do is contact us at: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093 to discuss your options.
Tools and Resources
- Use this Remote Access Options chart for alternative ways to complete your transaction(s).
- Watch our Mobile Deposit video to learn how to deposit checks with your mobile phone.
- Review loan payment options.
- Find a list of our locations and contact information.
- Enroll in Online Banking or download our mobile app.
Back to Top