As we continue to experience the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, our top priority remains balancing the health and safety of our members and team members, while continuing to provide you with access to your accounts.
- When visiting a branch
- Safety protocols in our branches
- Remote access options
- Financial hardship
- IRA/HSA Contribution Extensions
- Economic Impact Payment (Stimulus Money)
- Tools and resources
We are taking necessary precautions in our branches to maintain social distancing guidelines provided by state and local authorities. Though our doors are open, we strongly encourage you to continue using remote banking options. If you need to visit with a branch team member, we ask that you schedule an appointment in advance by calling your branch directly.
- Reading Road: 513.588.1582
- Mason: 513.588.1585
- Loveland: 513.588.1583
- Fairfield: 513.588.1584
- Eastgate: 513.588.1586
- Highland Heights, KY: 513.577.8942
- Florence, KY: 859.384.5400
- Now Open! Oakley: 513.979.2444
If you do not to make an appointment, we will take your name when you arrive and may ask you to wait in your car. This is to ensure we serve members in order, and to manage capacity at each location.
- The first hour of our business day is reserved for vulnerable members (elderly and at-risk).
- To assist in reducing non-essential foot traffic to local hospitals, and for the health and safety of team members and our members, the following locations remain temporarily closed: Bethesda North, Good Sam, Mercy West, and Mercy Anderson.
Please see our physical distancing and safety protocols:
- Wearing facial coverings: All team members will be wearing a facial covering for your safety. Per local ordinance, we respectfully require all visitors to wear a face covering when inside our buildings. You may need to briefly remove it for identification purposes.
- Maintaining a proper social distance: We ask you to adhere to the social distancing requirements and maintain a minimum of six feet between you and other members and team members. There are distancing markers on the floor for your guidance.
- Installing protective barriers: We have installed personal protection shields at the teller lines, in offices, and other areas where we’ll interact with you.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We’re performing deep cleanings throughout our locations daily and are routinely wiping down high-touch surfaces throughout the day. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout our lobbies.
- Assessing your health: If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are showing symptoms, we respectfully ask that you do not enter our facilities. Please choose many of the alternative remote access options.
Even as we reopen branch lobbies, we strongly encourage you to use the following remote access options:
- Connect to your accounts 24/7 with Online Banking or our mobile app
- Use our network of 57,500+ free ATMs to withdrawal cash with your GECU debit card
- Reorder your checks online at: OrderMyChecks.com
- Open accounts or apply for loans online or within Online Banking or our mobile app
- Visit a branch location with drive-thru access (Loveland, Fairfield, Oakley, Highland Heights, KY, or Florence, KY)
- Visit an ITM to speak with a Personal Teller via two-way video (during business hours) or use as an ATM:
- Reading Road: Located inside and in the secondary (ITM) entrance
- Eastgate: Located inside our Jungle Jim’s entrance
- GE Plant: Outside of our office in building 700 (restricted access)
- Fairfield: Located inside the branch
- Loveland: Located inside the branch
- Oakley: Located inside our 24/7 vestibule (with debit card access) and in the drive-thru lanes
- Montgomery: Located in the outer drive-thru lane
- Highland Heights, KY: Located inside and in the drive-thru lane, closest to the building
- Florence, KY: Located inside and in the drive-thru lanes
If you are experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the best thing to do is contact us at: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093 to discuss your options.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Senate passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which extends the tax filing deadline until July 15, 2020. Part of this extension also changes the contribution dates for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
July 15, 2020 is the new cut-off date for 2019 IRA and HSA contributions. Remember, from January to July, identify which tax year you want your contribution to be put toward.
We are experiencing a higher than normal call volume due to questions regarding government stimulus deposits; therefore, please expect longer wait times.
The IRS created the “Get My Payment” service at IRS.gov. This online tool allows you to check your payment status (including the date your money is scheduled to be deposited or mailed), confirm whether you prefer direct deposit or paper check, and enter your account information for direct deposit if the IRS doesn’t have it. NOTE: If your payment has already been scheduled to mail, you cannot use the online tool.
- View FAQs for answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- Take a look at this flowchart for alternative ways to perform your transaction(s).
- Use this Remote Access Options chart for alternative ways to complete your transaction(s).
- Watch our Mobile Deposit video to learn how to deposit checks with your mobile phone.
- Review loan payment options.
- Use this Stimulus Guide to review the details of the CARES Act.
- Find a list of our locations and contact information.
- View our branch safety protocols.
Back to Top