What are YOUR financial goals?
We want to fatten up your bank account. To prove it, we've increased our rates!
Maybe you’re setting aside money for a down payment for a house or that new car, either way, we can help you reach your goal with our risk-free savings options.
|6 - Month Certificate||$500||.44%||.45%|
|1 - Year Certificate||$500||.64%||.65%|
|2 - Year Certificate||$500||.79%||.80%|
|3 - Year Certificate||$500||.84%||.85%|
|5 - Year Certificate||$500||.99%||1.00%|
|1 - Year Jumbo Certificate||$100,000||.69%||.70%|
|2 - Year Jumbo Certificate||$100,000||.84%||.85%|
Turn your savings into earnings with our Thrive Money Market account. A competitive rate on higher balances with fluidity of funds, you can save with confidence and reach your goals, faster. Learn more >>
Shed your credit card debt this year. Save on interest by transferring any high-rate credit card balances to our industry-leading, low-rate GECU credit cards. Take advantage of the many benefits our credit cards offer, including: no annual fee, enhanced rewards, and much more.
Make the smart move today.
When you’re in control of your finances, you just feel better. Within minutes, connect and display all your accounts, loans, and investments to view your entire financial picture.
- View your overall spending in easy-to-understand charts to find opportunities to save.
- Follow an auto-generated budget based on your spending habits and make changes as needed.
- Set custom alerts for non-GECU account balances, a large expense or deposit, when you're approaching your budget, and more.
- Establish goals to pay off a loan or save for an upcoming event or purchase.
- Receive tips to help pay down the right debt first - quickly and more efficiently.
It’s that easy!
Maybe one-on-one assistance can help you get or stay on track. Work with a Member Consultant at any branch location to receive custom financial guidance specific to your needs and goals.Contact Us
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Fees may reduce earnings. Substantial penalties for early withdrawal on all certificates. Refer to the Account Disclosure for account information.
Back to Top