Robert A. Cunningham Memorial Scholarship
Recognizing five, outstanding high school seniors.
For 30 years, Robert A. Cunningham was a dedicated volunteer to GECU’s Board of Directors. His spirit of volunteerism was also seen in his love of children’s sports, his commitment to scholastic achievement, and helping young adults continue their education. It is in his memory that we are pleased to offer the 22nd Annual Robert A. Cunningham Memorial Scholarship.
This scholarship recognizes five, college-bound high school seniors who portray the spirit of volunteerism. These five students will receive a one-time award of $2,000 each.
Applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- Be a primary member of GECU.*
- Be a college-bound high school senior with a strong academic record.
- Be involved in volunteer activities.
Interested applicants must submit:
- A completed application along with an essay on volunteerism.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- An official copy of his or her high school transcripts.
The application and all required documents must be received
by 5:00 pm on, or post-marked by, Tuesday, January 15, 2019.
Get your application today:
- Download an electronic version of the application (PDF form)
- Stop-by your local GECU office to request an application
- Email us at: email@example.com to request an electronic application
- Call us at: 513.243.4328/800.542.7093 to request an application
A scholarship committee will review each application. Interviews and recipient selection will take place in February and March 2019. Applicants will be notified of results by mail.
Cunningham Scholarship ApplicationApply Today
Not a member?Learn More
Back to Top