Convenient Credit Card Management
GoToMyCard is a convenient online service that provides GECU credit cardholders access to manage their credit card account anytime, anywhere.
- Account Summary: View a snapshot of your credit card account, including: balance, payment due date, payment amount, available credit, credit line, and more. Most information is updated nightly; however, payments may take a few business days to be reflected in your balances and available credit line.
- Activity and Statements: View transaction history and statement summaries, including: the current statement balance, previous statement balance, amount in purchases, credits, and payments, and any applicable finance charges.
- Make Payments: Schedule one-time or recurring payments from a GECU checking account or a checking account you have at another financial institution.
- File Transaction Disputes: Visit the customer service page to file a transaction dispute.
- Account Alerts: Set up email and/or text alerts to be notified when:
- Your payment is due
- Your payment has posted
- You missed a payment
- You want balance updates
- A merchant issues a refund or credit
- Your purchase exceeds a specified amount
- Texting Messaging (SMS): Enroll and receive instant text message alerts. Text one of the codes below to: 84164 for instant account updates.
- BAL: Balance and available credit
- ACT: Most recent posted transactions
- DUE: Payment due date, minimum amount due, and last payment date/amount
- Travel Notifications: Submit travel notifications directly in GoToMyCard to protect yourself against unauthorized charges and minimize disruptions during your upcoming travel plans.
- Download Account Activity: Download transactions for use with personal financial management software, such as Quicken® or QuickBooks®.
Back to Top