Online Banking Features
- FICO® Scores
- Secure Email & Chat
- Connectivity for Quicken/QuickBooks
- Apply for A Loan
- View the Demo
Customizable alerts to stay in control of your money, including:
- Low and High Balances
- Large Withdrawals and Deposits
- Balance Updates
- Check Clearings
Online Banking makes transferring funds or making payments easy.
- Transfer funds between your own GECU accounts.
- Send money to other GECU members in seconds.
- Transfer funds between your GECU accounts and other financial institutions.
- Make or schedule one-time or recurring payments from your GECU account or from an account at another financial institution.
Save paper and time by viewing up to two years of statement history whenever you want within Online Banking or our mobile app. Easily save or print your eStatement for your records. A simple, secure, and convenient way to stay on top of your money.
To sign up for eStatements:
- Select eStatements from the main navigation in Online Banking.
- Place a checkmark next to Go Paperless.
- Read and accept the eStatement disclosure.
Interested in credit card eStatements? Sign up and view these within Online Banking (just click the GoToMyCard tab).
Paying your bills has never been easier. With just a few clicks, you can:
- Pay an entire month's worth of bills in less than 5 minutes.
- Receive eBills from applicable billers.
- Send payments for almost any bill or any person - all on one screen.
- Save time, money, and the hassle of writing checks and using stamps.
- Access Bill Pay and schedule payments within our mobile app.
Sending money is easier and safer than ever. Whether you're sending money to friends, family, or coworkers, safely transfer funds with the click of a mouse or tap of a finger through our mobile app.
Take control of your finances with our industry-leading finance management and budgeting tool. View all your accounts in one place (including non-GECU accounts and investments) within Online Banking or our mobile app!
- Track spending habits with customizable categories.
- Create and follow budgets to stay on track.
- Set up email alerts for spending and be notified if you're reaching budget limits.
- Manage savings goals to improve your financial life.
With text message banking, you can check your balance, transfer money, see your account history, and set up alerts. It's a fast, easy way to stay on top of your money.
The more you know, the more informed financial decisions you can make. That's why we provide access to FICO® Scores for free within Online Banking and our mobile app.
Online Banking and mobile app users can log in and start a secure email or chat session with a representative. These options ensure your confidential and personal information remain private.
If you’re a Quicken or QuickBooks user, we provide two methods for using these programs to manage your GECU account information.
- Web Connect offers the ability to manually download files from Online Banking and import account balances and transactions into Quicken or QuickBooks.
- Direct Connect offers the ability to automatically sync GECU account transactions and balances with Quicken or QuickBooks. It creates a two-way communication between Online Banking and Quicken or QuickBooks.
Our secure online applications can be accessed from within your Online Banking account or through our mobile app, to apply for a loan or open a new account.
Let's figure this out, what's going on?
- Help! I forgot my username or password, or I'm locked out. Follow these simple steps to gain access to your account.
- External transfers or payments aren't working properly. Your cookies or browsing history may affect features available in Online Banking. Test your browser now.
- I need help renaming or hiding my accounts.
- Hmmm... something else is going on. View our common Online Banking FAQs.
We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, message and data rates may apply. Contact your service provider for details.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Back to Top