What makes us different?
- The largest Credit Union in Cincinnati
- Not-for-profit pillar in the community since 1954
- Local underwriting and decision making
- Flexibility with customized pricing
- Long-term fixed rates
- Lines of credit
- Term loans
- Debt refinancing
- Business acquisitions and expansions
- Commercial real estate
- Residential investment properties
- Construction/real estate development
- SBA loans
- Equipment loans
- Business Credit Cards
Vice President of Commercial & Small Business Lending
Paula has more than 25 years’ experience with retail, mortgage, and commercial banking. Her career has been spent working with business owners and leading bankers in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky markets. She has an extensive educational background that includes a Master's in Accounting and Finance, a Master's in Business Administration in Business Analytics, and an MS in Accounting. Paula has utilized her knowledge and experience to assist business owners and commercial investors grow successful businesses.
Small Business Lender
Drew grew up in Florence, KY for the majority of his life. After graduating high school, Drew went on to attend the University of Cincinnati where he majored in Marketing and Operations Management for his undergraduate degree and continued his education to earn a Masters of Science in Finance from UC as well. He joined the General Electric Credit Union family in 2018 and strives to provide excellent member experiences on a daily basis. In his free time Drew enjoys hanging out with friends and family, being outdoors, and cooking.
Our helpful and knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact Business Services at: 513.588.1699 or 800.542.7093 x669
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you
- Schedule an appointment and visit your local branch
We have a long-standing and solid reputation in the Greater Cincinnati area; find out how our proven track record can benefit you and your business’ objectives. It’s our privilege to be a part of your journey.
Business Lending Application & ChecklistGet Started
Want More Information?Contact Us
Back to Top