We offer several features to help you monitor your accounts so you can take quick action to reduce or avoid fraudulent activity, including:
- Online Banking and our mobile app: Sign up and log in frequently to monitor for suspicious activity.1
- Debit Card Controls: Easily monitor spending and curtail fraud by managing your debit card however you want.
- Alerts: Set up custom alerts to track your account activity and receive them via text, email, or push notifications on your mobile device.
- eStatements: Receive paperless, secure statements through Online Banking or our mobile app instantly. No shredding necessary!
- Debit and credit card activity: Report a lost or stolen card. Simply call: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093 and select the appropriate option from the menu.
Change your passwords regularly
As with all passwords, change your Online Banking and mobile app password regularly; use unique passwords, and don’t use the same passwords across multiple online accounts. To update your password in Online Banking, log in and select My Settings, then Edit next to Password. In the mobile app, tap the gear symbol and choose My Settings.
Prepare for travel
If you have plans to travel, fill out our Travel notification form or give us a call at: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093. We'll notate your account(s) so you're able to use your card(s) seamlessly while traveling.