The following information explains the important details to help you make the best decisions for your finances.
Account related information
- Lending Products Disclosures
- Account Disclosures
- Fee Schedule
- Overdraft Protection Disclosure
- Funds Availability Policy
- Online and Mobile Banking Disclosure
Business/commercial account agreement & disclosures
Credit card information
- Visa Signature® Terms & Conditions
- Visa Signature® Rewards Program Summary
- Platinum Card Terms & Conditions
- Platinum Rewards Program Summary
- Gold Card Terms & Conditions
- Gold Rewards Program Summary
- The Classic Card Terms & Conditions
- Classic Secured Card Terms & Conditions
- Visa Guide to Benefits (Platinum, Gold, The Classic, and Classic Secured)
- Visa Guide to Benefits (Signature)
- Visa Guide to Benefits (Business)
General member information
- Privacy Notice
- Your Billing Rights
- Website Accessibility Statement
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
- Send us secure email or chat within our mobile app or Online Banking.
- Call us at: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093.
- Visit a GECU location.
General Electric Credit Union is a full-service financial institution headquartered in Cincinnati with branches in Ohio and Kentucky.