You'll feel right
at home with us
Low down payment options
FHA, VA, and new construction loans
1:1 support from consult to closing
Are you in the market for a new home or ready to build the home of your dreams? Or, maybe you want to refinance your existing mortgage. Our local mortgage experts are here to help you navigate the process.
New home purchase
You buy the home. We'll provide the loan.
Refinance your home
Lower your monthly payments, change the term of your current mortgage, or get cash out to use for a home project or other expenses.
Build a new home
You choose the floorplan. We'll finance your dream home, with extended rate lock options.
- Quick pre-qualification
- Locally decisioned and serviced
- Low closing cost and rate reduction options
- No prepayment penalties
- No required escrow account
The loan options
- Conventional: This is the most common loan, available with a down payment as low as 3%. Conventional loans typically require a solid credit score and lower debt-to-income ratios.
- FHA: A Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan is backed by the government and are popular among first-time home buyers because they offer lower down payment options, as little as 3.5%. FHA loans have lower minimum credit score requirements and provide opportunities for borrowers with higher debt-to-income ratios.
- Jumbo: This is the option for you if you’re shopping for a luxury home with a purchase price exceeding the conforming loan limit ($726,200).
- VA loans: A flexible, low-interest mortgage for members of the U.S. military (active duty and veterans) with no minimum down payment requirement.
- Doctor loans: A loan tailored for medical professionals with flexible down payment options and up to 100% financing available. No private mortgage insurance (PMI) required and higher debt-to-income ratios allowed.
- Construction loans: Offering one-time close construction loans with flexible terms, designed to help you finance the building of your new home. Use this type of loan is when you, the borrower, are financing the project.
- Extended rate-lock program: Get a 6- or 12-month extended rate lock option for new construction loans, when the builder is financing the project.
Today's mortgage rates
Choose from competitive, fixed- and adjustable-rate options to put your dream of homeownership within reach.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage options available.
Please contact: 513.577.8981 for additional details.
Ready to crunch the numbers?
Select a calculator to get started.
We're here when you're ready
Our team of local lending experts is on hand to provide 1:1 support and personalized guidance on the best loan options for you!
Money Minutes Blog