How it works
Our Debt Management Assistance program involves sitting down with our professionals to analyze your situation, review your credit report, and discuss your options. And, if the best option is to work with a professional debt management company, we are partnered with a trusted, local company.
We’ll also help you:
- Perform debt analysis and create personalized budgets
- Consolidate debt and reduce interest rates
- Improve your credit score
- Stop harassing calls
- Prevent fees and avoid bankruptcy
- Determine needs for your debt management program
Take the first step today
If you're feeling overwhelmed with your finances, it is time to give yourself peace-of-mind; contact us and ask about our Debt Management Assistance program. No matter how big or small your situation may be, we're here to help.
General Electric Credit Union is a full-service financial institution headquartered in Cincinnati with branches in Ohio and Kentucky.