- The Username and/or Password you entered does not match our records. Try again.
- Your account has been locked due to multiple invalid login attempts.
While not being able to log in can be frustrating, know that these layers of security are in place to protect you and your money! Regaining access to your account is simple by following the steps below.
1. From our website, select I can’t access my account located under the main login box, or open the mobile app and select Forgot login. Follow the steps for a forgotten password, username, or both.
- If you forgot your password, enter the phone number associated with your account and your Username. Then, click Send me a new password.
- If you forgot your username, select I forgot my username and enter your email address so it can be sent to you. If you also don’t know your password, just enter your phone number and username, and select Send me a new password.
2. A temporary password will be sent to you by call or text (if enabled). Enter the temporary password and click Confirm. You’ll need to use the temporary password to login within 60 minutes. Once successfully logged in, you’ll be prompted to change your password.
That’s it! If you run into any trouble logging in to your account, feel free to contact us for assistance. We’re happy to help.
General Electric Credit Union is a full-service financial institution headquartered in Cincinnati with branches in Ohio and Kentucky.