Make your account
work harder for you
Open with as little as $25
Earn interest on your balance (see tiers below)1
Make 500 transactions a month at no charge
If you regularly maintain larger balances in your business checking account, Premier is the perfect fit for you. Benefit from interest paid on your balance while accessing the tools and technology to take care of business on your schedule.
Premier Business Tiered rates1
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||.10%||.10%|
Seamlessly recover from accidental overdrafts
Choose one (or all) of our overdraft solutions for added protection.
- Business Overdraft Protection Transfers3
If you go over your balance, funds get transferred from a linked savings account to cover a charge.
- Business Line of Credit
Once approved, we’ll lend you funds to cover overdrafts in your checking account. You can utilize fund amounts up to your credit limit.
- Courtesy Overdraft
With Courtesy Overdraft your card won’t be declined in the event of an overdraft. Enjoy automatic, extended coverage on checks, bill pay items, everyday and recurring debit card transactions.
Connect to your account no matter where you are
You work beyond the regular 9-5, bank when it’s convenient for you with a simple tap in our GECU mobile app or access Business Online Banking anytime when you log in at: gecreditunion.org.4 Need help? Send us a secure message or chat with us in our mobile app or online.
- Go paperless and say goodbye to clutter with eStatements.
- Streamline paying bills when you use Bill Pay.5
- No need to visit the branch – deposit your checks with Business RDC.
- Set up alerts to be notified of suspicious activity, low balances, payment due dates, and more.
- Download account transactions and balances for Quicken® and Quickbooks®.
- Link your outside accounts for easy transfers.
Our knowledgeable professionals are ready to answer your questions. For more information:
- Contact our Business Services team at: 513.588.1699 or 800.542.7093 x669
- Complete this short form and we'll get in touch with you
- Schedule an appointment and visit your local branch
General Electric Credit Union is a full-service financial institution headquartered in Cincinnati with branches in Ohio and Kentucky.
Money Minutes Blog
The world of credit scores doesn't have to be confusing. Enjoy our free, downloadable eBook The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Credit Scores.