An easy way to take care of your cash needs.
Secured Personal Loan
Secured Personal Loans allow you to choose from a variety of collateral – vehicle, share certificate, or savings account – to secure your financing. By pledging collateral as security, you can enjoy a low rate personal loan.
Unsecured Personal Loans
Also known as Signature Loans, Unsecured Personal Loans can be used to borrow money for any reason. You’ll pay a fixed rate and won’t be required to provide collateral – your signature and good credit history is all that is needed.
Hardship Emergency Loan Program (HELP)
Our HELP loan program is intended to be used for emergency purposes (i.e. unexpected financial crisis caused by illness, vehicle repair, home repair, or interruptions in income) and for those who may not qualify for a traditional loan.
- Available after 90 days of membership
- Finance amounts from $100 - $1,000
- Maximum term of six (6) months (not to exceed three in a rolling 12-month period)
- Any HELP loan must be paid in full prior to opening a new HELP loan
Add an ODLOC to your checking account, then the available balance (or available limit) of the ODLOC will be considered at the time of your transactions. If there are not enough funds in your account to cover the transaction, it will allow the authorized transaction to go through and not be declined or returned.
- There is no cost to apply for an ODLOC.
- There are no daily, monthly, or annual fees.
- There is a small fee of $2.00 each time there is a transfer from your ODLOC. We only charge this fee per advance, not per item. Meaning, if there are multiple items trying to clear at one time, the total amount will be transferred in one lump sum and will only incur one $2.00 fee.
- You can avoid this fee by transferring the funds yourself within Online Banking by using the transfer feature. Simply login, select Make/Schedule a Transfer under Move Money, then transfer funds from your ODLOC to your checking account.
As this is a loan, there is an annual percentage rate charged on any outstanding balance; you will pay simple daily interest (which is also lower than the industry average). And, since it is a loan, you will need to apply for for it, similar to other types of loans.
To apply for a personal loan:
We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, message and data rates may apply. Contact your service provider for details.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Back to Top