Take your savings to the next level.
As a secure savings option with guaranteed earnings, our Thrive Money Market offers increased earning potential with dividend-earning tiers and no monthly fees. Choose an account that gives you more, choose an account that lets you thrive.
While a typical money market account requires a high minimum balance to open or maintain the account, Thrive has no minimum balance requirement so you can earn a leading rate with as little as $100.
When the need arises, we offer many convenient access options including unlimited deposits and withdrawals in person or at a GECU ATM. Additionally, you can access this account via: MMA checks, Online Banking, our mobile app, or by phone.
Your accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). For more details about how your GECU accounts are protected, please click here for an informative brochure. Calculate your accurate insurance by using the NCUA e-calculator.
Thrive Money Market Account Features:
- No minimum balance requirement. Open your account and start earning dividends with as little as $100.
- No monthly maintenance fees. Receive a competitive, industry-leading rate with no monthly fees to worry about.
- Free access to nearly 100,000 ATMs nationwide! Our in-network ATMs include all: GECU, Allpoint, MoneyPass, CULIANCE, and Fifth Third ATMs.1
- Tiered dividends. With three highly-competitive rate tiers, the higher your balance, the greater your return.
- 24/7 account access. Easily manage your accounts through Online Banking or our mobile app.
- Mobile deposit. Deposit funds anywhere, anytime using our mobile app.
- Free checks. Receive your first book of MMA checks on us.2
|$100 - $4,999.99||.14%||.15%|
|$5,000 - $24,999.99||.19%||.20%|
Open an account today and earn dividends with as little as $100:
- Apply online
- Call us: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093
- Schedule an appointment and visit your local branch
1Our ATM network is fee free for withdrawals for GECU debit cardholders. In-network ATMs include: GECU, Allpoint, MoneyPass, CULIANCE, and Fifth Third ATMs. For more details visit our Debit Card Access page. Foreign transaction fees apply to out-of-network ATMs, please review our Fee Schedule for those details.
2MMA Checks: One book of checks will be granted per primary member for the first GECU Thrive Money Market account; offer not valid on subsequent accounts of the same type. Additional books of checks are available for purchase.
3Thrive Money Market Account: Membership eligibility required. There is no minimum balance requirement to open this account. To earn dividends, you must maintain a minimum balance of $100. Dividend rates are based on the account balance and account tier. The tiers are as follows: Tier 1 daily balance up to $99.99, Tier 2: $100.00-$4,999.99; Tier 3: $5,000.00-$24,999.99; Tier 4: $25,000.00 or more. We use the daily balance method to calculate the dividend on your account. Funding must be received within 30 calendar days of account opening. Dividends begin to accrue no later than the business day we receive the deposit to your account. Rates earned are based on balances, calculated daily, and compounded to the account monthly. Separate checks and ATM cards are issued to access this account. Fees may reduce earnings. Full details can be found by reviewing the Account Disclosure.
Back to Top