The next generation of banking is here. Stay connected to your accounts with your favorite device. Whether you’re using a desktop, tablet, or smartphone, handling your banking is a just click – or tap – away!
- Mobile Banking – On-the-go account access with the ability to deposit checks, transfer money, view transactions, pay your bills, and more!1
- e-Statements – A safe and secure way to receive your monthly statement
- e-Alerts – Customized alerts for the account activity of your choosing1
- e-Transfers – Quick and easy transferring between GECU accounts or from an external account2
- Web BillPay – Hassle-free bill payment all in one place3
1Online/Mobile Banking and e-Alerts: You must be an Online Banking user to have Mobile Banking and e-Alerts. We provide Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and e-Alerts for free; however, Mobile/Internet data charges may apply, as well as text message charges. Please contact your service provider for details.
2Transfers between GECU accounts are free. You can make eight (8) free transfers-in from an external account each month; then there is a $1.00 fee per transfer. There is a daily maximum of $5,000 for transfers-in. There is a $5.00 fee for each transfer-out, to an external account. There is a daily maximum of $1,000 for transfers-out. Outbound transfers are placed on a seven-day hold, which is automatically removed when the transfer processes.
3Our unlimited Web BillPay must be used in conjunction with a GECU checking account. Web BillPay is free to those signed-up for free e-Statements; otherwise it is $4.95/month. If you have e-Statements when signing up for Web BillPay, but then decided to cancel e-Statements, during the month with which you cancel e-Statements you will begin being billed $4.95/month for our unlimited Web BillPay service.