What are Quicken and QuickBooks?
- Quicken is a financial management tool that allows users to create budgets, set plans to reduce debt, and manage their investments, similar to our Money Management service.
- QuickBooks is a financial management and accounting service designed primarily for small- and medium-sized businesses, though it can be used to manage personal accounts, too.
- No manual data entry. You can download (Web Connect) or sync (Direct Connect) your account details for use in Quicken or QuickBooks.
- Automatic data reconciliation. Complete transaction and balance information makes account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions. A special transaction matching algorithm prevents duplicate transactions.
Important Note: We do not support the use of Quicken and QuickBooks. We provide Web Connect and Direct Connect services allowing access to your GECU accounts along with basic troubleshooting; but it’s up to you, the user, to set up and manage your Quicken and QuickBooks accounts.