Get approved, or pre-approved, quickly so you can get on the road.
Our professional and friendly loan officers can help you understand what option will work best for you or you can visit one of our many partner dealers for assistance – click here for a full list. They can complete your GECU loan paperwork directly onsite at the dealership.
GECU Graduate Auto Loan Program
Congratulations! You've worked hard, now let's get you on the road to success. Our Graduate Auto Loan Program gives graduates the opportunity to purchase a vehicle at a reasonable rate, with little or no credit history.
- Must have graduated in the last year or will graduate in the next six (6) months with a Masters, Bachelors, or Associates degree from an accredited U.S. college or nursing school
- Provide a pay stub from employer verifying full-time employment or commitment letter of employment (must begin employment within 60 days of contract date)
- Minimum income of $1,400 per month
GECU First-Time Buyer Auto Loan Program
Let us help finance your first set of wheels - even with little or no credit history! Our low rates and flexible repayment terms make it as affordable as possible to finance your new car, plus you'll be building a positive credit history in the process.
- Minimum six (6) months of employment history; proof of income and residence required
- Minimum of $1,400 per month
- No adverse credit history
- Two valid references
When you’re looking for your next car, try GECU’s free Member Automobile Assistance Program (MAAP)! MAAP removes the guesswork by giving you the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (msrp) on any vehicle. This valuable information will help you negotiate a fair price on your new automobile purchase. Documentation will be provided containing information regarding:
- Factory invoice price for base vehicle
- Sticker price for base vehicle
- Standard equipment on base vehicle
- Factory invoice price for the manufacturer installed options and option packages
- Sticker price for the manufacturer installed options and option packages
- Freight charges
- Estimated advertising costs
Our representatives can also help you determine your used car trade-in value and or private sale value. Additionally, they can assist you with contact information to our partner dealers and tips on how to negotiate with them.
Contact a MAAP representative today for help in purchasing or selling a vehicle!
APPLY NOW - It's easy!
- Apply online
- Visit one of our partner dealers and apply onsite at the dealership
- Call a loan officer at: 513.243.4328 or 800.542.7093
- Schedule an appointment and visit your local branch
We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, message and data rates may apply. Contact your service provider for details.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Back to Top