Mobile Banking Features
- Money Management
- Text Message Banking
- Purchase Rewards
- FICO® Scores
- Apply for A Loan
- View the Demo
Accessing your financial accounts on a mobile device is convenient and secure as it’s more difficult for hackers to access. If your device has fingerprint authentication technology, protect yourself more by setting up Touch ID/Fingerprint ID for a secure method to logging in to your accounts.
Touch ID/Fingerprint ID | Supported devices: iPhone 5s or newer and Android devices v.4.1 or newer.
- Tap More. (Android™ users, first tap the menu icon).
- Select Settings.
- Tap Touch ID (Apple®) or Fingerprint ID (Android) to turn the feature on or off. If Touch ID/Fingerprint ID is already used on your phone, no further setup is needed.
Face ID | Supported devices: iPhone X only.
- Tap More, select Settings.
- Tap Face ID (Apple®) to turn the feature on or off. If Face ID is already used on your phone, no further setup is needed.
It’s as easy as tap, snap, deposit. Conveniently deposit checks into your account from our secure mobile app. Don’t worry about stopping by an ATM or branch, log in to our mobile app, snap a photo of the check, and wait for the confirmation. It’s that easy.
Quickly check your balances, view transactions, and locate a branch or ATM with your Apple Watch® and Android™ Wear.
Checking your balance is fast. Get a quick overview of your GECU accounts without logging in. After enabling Quick Balance in your mobile app settings, you can swipe down on the login screen to view your account balances and recent transactions.
iPhone users can enable a widget in the Today View (by swiping right on the home screen) to view balances without even opening the app.
Stay on top of your accounts with push notifications – a pop-up sent directly to your mobile device.
Enable and customize your Push Notifications in our mobile app:
- Tap More. (Android users, first tap the menu icon).
- Select Settings then Notifications.
Transfer funds or make a payment within the mobile app.
- Transfer funds between your own GECU accounts.
- Sent money to other GECU members in seconds.
- Make or schedule one-time or recurring payments from your GECU account or from an account at another financial institution.
Save paper and time by accessing our statements in the mobile app. View up to two years of statement history (or less, depending on how long you’ve held the account) whenever you want. The most secure way to conveniently stay on top of your money.
To sign up for eStatements:
- Tap More (Android users, first tap the menu icon), then eStatements.
- Read the disclosure and tap Continue.
- Accept the terms and select the eStatement you'd like to view.
Interested in credit card eStatements? Sign up and view these through the GoToMyCard tab!
Paying your bills has never been easier or safer. Save time, money, and the hassle of writing checks and using stamps. With a few taps, you can:
- Pay an entire month’s worth of bills.
- Receive eBills from applicable billers.
- Send payments for almost any bill or person – all in one place.
Sending money is easy and fast. Whether you’re sending money to friends, family, or coworkers, safely transfer funds with a tap of a finger through our mobile app.
Take control of your finances with this industry-leading money management and budgeting tool. View all your accounts in one place (including non-GECU accounts and investments) within Online Banking or our mobile app.
- Track spending habits with customizable categories.
- Create and follow budgets to stay on track.
- Set up email alerts for spending and be notified if you're reaching budget limits.
- Manage savings goals to improve your financial life.
With text message banking, you can check your balance, transfer money, see your account history, and set up alerts. It's a fast, easy way to stay on top of your money.
Activate offers through Online Banking or our mobile app to earn cash back when using your GECU debit card at your favorite retailers and restaurants. Turn your everyday purchases into cash; it's as easy as click, shop, and earn!
The more you know, the more informed financial decisions you can make. That's why we provide access to FICO® Scores for free within Online Banking and our mobile app.
Our secure online applications can be accessed from within your Online Banking account or through our mobile app, to apply for a loan or open a new account.
Let's figure this out, what's going on?
- Help! I forgot my username or password, or I'm locked out. Follow these simple steps to gain access to your account.
- I need help renaming or hiding my accounts.
- Hmmm... something else is going on. View our common Online Banking FAQs.
Mobile Device Requirements:
- Supported Apple operating systems include: iOS 8.0 & newer.
- Supported Android operating systems include: Kit Kat - 4.4.2 & newer.
We provide Online Banking and our mobile app to you for free; however, message and data rates may apply. Contact your service provider for details.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Back to Top